THE GIVE-A-WAY POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF PAGE UNTIL 9/5, SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS.
Hey all, Cheryl here, Mrs. Albukirky Seasonings. Kirk's in the backyard in the sweltering heat, grilling up some amazing dishes for future posts, so I get to sit inside the house enjoying the crisp coolness of the a/c and sipping on an iced cold libation. I also get the pleasure of announcing Albukirky BBQ's first blog giveaway and it's a doozy. We have an awesome prize package waiting to be shipped off to one lucky entrant. Here's a rundown of the prize contents:
- One bottle of AlbuKirky Seasoning's world famous BBQ Rub - this blend begins with a bit of red chili and the addition of 15 other spices, making it a perfect seasoning for meats, roasted veggies, potatoes, and a myriad of other dishes that could benefit from a spicy pop of flavor.
- One bottle of AlbuKirky Seasoning's equally famous BBQ Sauce - the spice is used to season the sauce creating a tasty flavor pairing that's dynamite on chicken, pork, beef, and the list goes on. Not a sweet sauce...it starts off a bit tangy and then the red chili makes an appearance for a spicy finish.
- An AlbuKirky Seasoning's limited edition tee-shirt (size large) - wear it proudly.
- Bobby Flay's Grill It cookbook - Bobby Flay is a household name in the kitchen and at the grill. You'll enjoy incorporating his recipes into your weekly menu repertoire.
- One bar of Grime Soap by Buck Naked Stuff - produced locally in Albuqueque, NM, this is the best soap we've found to fight the battle of the grease and grime associated with barbecuing and cooking. Our kitchen sink would feel naked without it.
1. Sign up to follow Kirk's blog under his Follower's list in the sidebar. Leave a comment on this post letting us know.
2. AND/OR...Post his blog giveaway picture with a link to this post on the sidebar of your blog. Leave us a comment on this post letting us know.
3. AND/OR..."Like" AlbuKirky Seasonings on Facebook by clicking the link in the sidebar. Leave us a comment on this post letting us know.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! A couple of additional details...everyone is invited to enter, no matter where you reside. If you are already a follower, then just leave a comment on this post letting us know. Already following on Facebook? Same thing. Leave us a comment. This blog giveaway closes at midnight (MDT) on September 5th, so be sure and get in before the deadline. Somebody has to win this bounty, it might as well be you!
Come back September 6th and we'll have the winner posted bright and early!